The golden rule by the great Chinese philosopher Confucius can be applied to practically every single aspect of life. Dog ownership and dog training are no exceptions to this rule. So being a responsible dog owners entails you making sure that your furry best friend does not cause any harm or trouble to your neighbors as much as you would not want your neighbor’s pets to disturb or bother you.
Dog Training Tips To Get Your Dog To Obey!
If you’d love to discover EXACTLY how to get your dog to stop urinating on your carpet and actually ring a bell when he needs to potty. . .
Train puppies to NEVER chew on furniture or expensive rugs – even when you aren’t there to supervise. . .
Learn simple techniques for getting any dog to stop barking at strangers or from begging you to let him back inside –
Plus a TON more step-by-step dog obedience strategies THOUSANDS of regular people are already using, check out –
To bring your neighbors and your dogs closer to you, you can do the following tips:
1. Train your dog. To prevent your dog from disturbing your neighbors, you need to conduct some simple dog training such as teaching your pet where to poop, where to sleep, and other simple tasks so your dog will not be a liability as well as a nuisance to your neighbors.
2. Make your dog interact with other dogs and other people. Allot enough time for your dog to socialize with other dogs and with other people. You should also train your pet to know at whom to bark to and whom not to bark to. This means they should be taught not to bark at your friendly neighbors as this could be really rude.
3. Treat your furry pet nicely and properly. Remember that your dog’s character largely reflects how you treat him. So make sure to give him proper attention and see to it that he gets all his needs like food, a safe and comfortable shelter, vaccination, and the likes right on time.
4. Keep your dog comfy. To keep your dog a happy one, feed him right and make sure that he is as comfortable as possible by bathing him regularly and providing him vitamins that would boost his immune system to ward off infections and sicknesses. As a dog owner, you should ensure that your dog is free from diseases that can compromise your neighbor’s health and even your kids. If you are having difficulty in bathing your dog, you can have some dog training that could make him unafraid of water.
5. Provide a safe and healthy environment for your dog. Avoid having your dog annoy your neighbors like sleeping on their mats or pooping at their porch. Give him a safe and conducive environment. Make his doghouse well ventilated, clean, and spacious. This way he would always love to stay there and not anywhere else where your neighbors will be disturbed or annoyed.
6. Practice responsible dog ownership. A responsible dog owner will know exactly what his pet needs and will provide them accordingly. This is so his pet will not wander about in the neighborhood barking at the unfamiliar faces or roaming around looking for food and a good place to call home.
As a responsible dog owner, you should know your pet’s basic needs and be able to provide them accordingly. This should prevent him from wandering about in the neighborhood and probably hurt your neighbors or himself. Visit http://www.onlyproductreviews.com/dogtrainingreviews/ and check out how to be a responsible pet owner.
Article Source: Effective Ways of Responsible dog training and Ownership